Admission forms into Bisola College of Arts and Science are now on sale at the rate of three thousand naira only (N30,000). Admission form can be obtained at the school premises, back of Grace Baptist Church, Oke-Oniti, Osogbo, Osun State.
Procedures for New Students
The list is a summary of the procedures for new students at Bisola College of Arts and Science and should help guide you through this process
- Purchase of application form.
- Submission of completed form with requisite documentation.
- Assessment or Entrance Exam.
- On successful completion of assessment or entrance exam, a provisional letter of admission and acceptance letter will be issued.
- All required payment must be paid to the designated banks and tellers submitted to the accounts dept.
- Ensure you collect your receipt and signed acceptance letter from the accounts dept.
- The receipt will allow you to collect school uniforms.
- You will be informed of your child’s class or tutor thereafter.
SUBJECT OFFERED IN SENIOR CLASSES (SCIENCE)
English language, Mathematics, Biology, Civic Education, Computer Studies, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, Dye and bleaching, Yoruba
SUBJECT OFFERED IN SENIOR CLASSES (ART)
English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Civic Education, Computer Studies, Government, IRS / CRS, Literature, Dye and Bleaching, Yoruba.
SUBJECT OFFERED IN JUNIOR SECONDARY CLASSES.
English language, Mathematics, Biology, Civic Education, Computer studies, Agric. Science, Basic Technology, Basic Science, Yoruba Language, Social Studies, IRS / CRS, PHE, French Language.
Our Facilities Categories
So many academic goals you will achieve in our school.